Strata ownership is increasing as the urban landscape changes in Sydney.
Common strata issues that arise
- the identification of common property
- the obligation to repair or maintain common property
- whether consent is required for renovations.
- disputes with adjoining properties including fences, walls and trees
- the appointment of strata managers
- insurance claims.
Resolution of these issues can be by simple communication with the Owners Corporation or strata manager, by mediation or hearing in the NSW Consumer and Administrative Tribunal (“NCAT“).
Do you need strata dispute advice?
Clare Peacock is an experienced construction lawyer working on Sydney’s Northern Beaches. Clare provides practical, efficient and efficient service to builders, sub-contractors, property owners, certifiers and strata managers.